So anywho, I'm bored and tweeting abt how I need entertainment when a wonderful idea fleeted across my mind.
Why not blog abt your hubs?! DUH!!!
This blog was a PROJECT I started to catalog my life a a new wife and the things I get into and to also just share thing going on in my world. A post or so ago, I spoke about how we as wives should lift our husbands up and praise them. So, NOW..... every once in a while (or whenever I get the urge), I'm going to rant & share about my little taste of heaven. (My husband.)
I will post a few pix, give a little detail or two, then go into WHY he is sent straight from heaven to me!!
This is us at work ((YES!! We work together and I LOVE it!!)) I like to give him kisses....WONDERFULNESS STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN:
Reason #1: I was snotting, sneezing, and coughing up a storm last night, my husband brought me Theraflu and continued patted my back as I mumbled "Thank you..I'm sorrry!" ((He also let me snuggle my sickly self against him... and even snuggled back!))
Reason #2: He is sooo forgiving... it's insanely not human how forgiving he is and how he never (and, I mean NEVER) throws anything in your face or brings it back up.
Reason #3: He loves me with the unconditional love of Christ. Seriously. Another very not human thing about him.
BONUS: He (probably) won't get upset that I just ordered the DUMBEST movie on OnDemand have only watched it for as long as it took me to blog this (maybe 7 mins) and am abt to order something else. ((SIDEBAR - I don't take this for granted.. I'm just glad it exists!! lol)
See? Sent straight from heaven to me!! My very own little "Jesus" walking right beside me daily!
Ephesians 5: 25-27 "Husbands love your wives in as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her."
I Peter 3: 7 "Husbands in the same way, be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers."
.... these things he does with love and is such a great example for ME and for all of those around us..... He's wonderful..... He's my little taste of Heaven.
.... these things he does with love and is such a great example for ME and for all of those around us..... He's wonderful..... He's my little taste of Heaven.
Peace. Love. Marriage.
(To great Christlike husbands. Smile.)
I love your blog. I dont usually read them, but I find yours informative and entertaining. Sorry that you are at home sick :( we miss you here. I pray that God will continue to bless you and TC will riches, happiness and LOVE!
ReplyDeleteThank you sooo much, Sherrill!! That's so sweet!! I miss you guys too!!! I can't wait to get back to work!! I pray the same! ;) Love you!
ReplyDelete