Friday, February 4, 2011

Wow! Time has flown....

I hadn't realized it's been nearly FOUR months since I've blogged! I hope your holidays have been especially special (lol) and warm!!

Holidays are OVER.... The new year isn't so NEW.... Birthday is long GONE..... Our first anniversary has been CELEBRATED! That pretty much covers Nov. - Jan.!


So, for the recap!

Christmas 2010 (no Christmas card... THIS year, we WILL have one!))


My 28th birthday....






One year anniversary....

Somehow we didn't get a picture of ourselves (sad day) BUT, we did take pictures of one of our favorite restaurants, Hungry's, which is located in Rice Village. We ate here the day after we were married with a few friends and came again for our anniversary dinner with our family! I hear that if you do the samething twice - it is offically a tradition. So, here's to many more anniversary dinners at Hungry's! So simple yet so nice!




I feel like horrible newlyweds as we ((still)) haven't eaten the top tier of our wedding cake - I'll work on that this week!! But so far so good!
This past year has been so incredibly amazing in so many ways!! I look forward to our growth, our lives continuing to mesh and become one, and all of the accomplishments, hurdles, and new beginnings our life will bring!!


Alaina.

No comments:

Post a Comment