VALENTINE'S DAY VICTORY #1:
I made shrimp farfalle with a salad for dinner with only a little help from Thomas............ Which is so perfect because as I said in a previous post, he is the chef of the house! BUT, dinner came out wonderfully! Thomas kept saying how good it was and even went back for seconds! It's wonderful because Thomas usually just moves the food around his plate and claims to not be hungry!!
SIDEBAR: We watched Life As We Know It after dinner and it deserves 10 thumbs up! Absolutely DVD purchase worthy!
VALENTINE'S DAY VICTORY #2:
I made chocolate covered peanut butter balls for everyone at work and they were an absolute hit! I even made more balls this morning with leftover peanut butter at the request of some employees!!
I am VERY proud of myself and have totally been bitten by the little cooking bug!!
Here's a little glimpse at the treats I made for my coworkers!
No comments:
Post a Comment