Sunday, January 10, 2010

T - 7 Days!!

T minus 7 days and it's on!!!!

Today was the very LAST Sunday of my entire life that my last name will be Freeman.... a friend pointed that out to me as he calls me "Freeman" everytime I see him.

It's weird. It hasn't quite hit yet. We have a busy busy week ahead of us which is really serving as a distraction from the hugeness of what's happening at the end of the week. A lot of things are getting done, a few things are not - but at this point it's either done or it isn't. We were supposed to do a recording for the ceremony last night & then tonight. It wasn't done by no fault of ours but it just happened. I'm surprisingly NOT upset about it being cancelled/no -showed so I think that's a good sign!!

We do still have "normal" life/household chores/items to take care of in addition to wedding chores to get done within the week.... Not to mention my birthday is Tuesday but a trip to the grocery store had to be scheduled!! Yay - what a wonderful place to spend your birthday!

We were both stressed towards the end of last week but over the past couple of days things have been really smooth sailing! I don't think either of us have really "gotten" that we are getting married in a few days! We have so much to do, we can't really focus on what's happening. I have forgotten a few things which is a bit embarrasing but unintentional (inviting ppl to certain events, unable to compelte tasks that I was helping with) but everyone has been so gracious and I hope

We were able to see previews of our programs today and I really like them! Super cute!! Just adorable!!! So, that was a ton of fun!!! It is really adorable & I can't wait until everything comes together!

I'm excited to see all of my friends, spend time at the adorable little Spa that I just love, love, love!!! It's sooo calming & relaxing - just oodles of fun! I'm hoping everyone enjoys everything we have planned and I hope that others are as excited as we are.

I am very nervous about the actual Wedding Day........... Worried about nerves.

I've been warned to give up my cell, not allow red wine at the reception bc people will spill on you, and to get ready and dress alone, etc. etc. So that's a bit nerve racking within itself. I am definitely heeding the advice - if I can avoid drama I will do so by all means!!!

So, it's Sunday. January 10th.... as of this time next Sunday - I will be MARRIED!!!! My last name will officially be MAYES ((my initals - ARM. lol)).... Reception will be OVER & we will go back to a pseudo normal life!!! It will be a new life but at least we won't have anything else to plan for this intense for a really long time!!!

Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment