The big day is almost here!!! Two days to go!
How am I feeling? RELAXED. Everything is pretty much done! We just have to make a few CD's & put together a few pictures for a slideshow & we are READY!
Today, I am spending the day "beautifying" - getting my hair & nails done! A relaxing start to the morning! Then, I am picking up a few dresses from the my seamstress who is steamming my bridal parties dresses for me! Tonight, our entire bridal party is hanging out as we're hosting a Game Night for everyone! We thought it would be a great start to the weekend as well as give everyone an opportunity to be introduced & spend a little time before the wedding!
Thomas has been sooo fantastic with offering to get things done - I feel bad to dump all of my "extra" on him because I want him relaxed as well! But, it's nice to have him willing to support and be there for me!
I am starting to get very excited! I cannot believe this is actually happening and it's happening only a couple of days away!
On thing I am very anxious and excited about is seeing Thomas for the first time standing at the top of the aisle. We were going to have a photoshoot with our entire bridal party pre-wedding but opted out so we won't have a few minutes to ourselves beforehand. I'm curious as to how seeing each other for the first time will go. I hope, hope, hope he cries! Just a tear or two though. Nothing dramatic!!!! I'll try to keep in mind having a little tissue myself to catch any tears that threaten to fall & messing up my makeup!!!
The day is finally ((almost)) here..... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment