Tuesday, January 12, 2010

T- 5 Days & B-day!!!!

Okay!!

I'm excited because I'm FINALLY able to blog about what's been happening over the past few days! I am about to BURST - I have sooo much going on and have been trying to blog for days... I haven't been able to due to internet issues... BUT!!!! I can now!

SO.

The last few days have been up and down... some days extra awesome, others a bit stressful but nonetheless, they're winding down and we're getting closer to Wedding Day! We are soooo excited for the day and ready to get it over with all the same time!!

I've had horrible nightmares - mainly nightmares, no dreams!! - about the day....... I've fallen down alter stairs & broken my neck, I've forgotten my veil & garter, my jewelry & hair are ugly, Thomas hates my lipgloss (he DID NOT like the lipgloss from my makeup trial), etc, etc, etc the list goes on and on and on. Not to mention the possiblities of REAL errors & uh-oh's taking place! Like someone wasting cranberry juice on my dress (because of this I am implementing a no colored drink policy one I have on my dress & I don't want anyone to touch me.) LOL - seriously. Air kisses, please!!

*** Trying to remember everything I wrote in my blogs that never posted................

I am excited about seeing my friends!!! It's been a while with some of them and I miss them so much! We've planned a game night with our Party which I am really really excited about! Both sides are BURSTING with personality so I can't wait to see what happens when everyone gets together. We have seperate events planned with our Party and we're hoping everyone truly enjoys themselves and has a great time!!! ((It's soooo close!!!))

I was worried about my birthday being scheduled over with wedding To-Do's but so far it's been really nice!!! I'm am beyond thrilled about going to my favorite restaurant Taste Of Texas for an early dinner then going to Bible Study.... neither of us wanted to miss tonight!! Lol. And, he has more suprises for me too!!!! :D Color me HAPPY!!!!!

I am getting a bit overwhelmed with some things but I am constantly reminding myself that "It is OKAY!!!" and "It will be OKAY!!!" I was trying to make a list of every institution, piece of paper, etc that I needed to change my name on and just quit. It's too many things....... Can you imagine how much info there is with your name on it and trying to make a list of it all? STRESSFUL! So, I quit. My license does expire TODAY.......... ahem. So, on Tuesday, WE (yes, I am making him come) are going to get all of my info changed over - no matter how many lines we have to stand in & the amount of time we have to wait!!! AND, I have my signature down PAT so I'm excited to finally be able to use it........................ But when can I start? Immediately or when I get my license back? See??? HARD. LOL.

The wedding seems so far away..... even though it's so close. It's seems as if the weekend will NEVER get here..... even though tomorrow is hump day/hair day... then Thursday & Friday I'm off to compelete all sorts of last minute details, Friday my Dallas girls come in & game night... Saturday is hair appt, Spa Day, & Rehearsal.... Sunday - WEDDING DAY!!
Um... ok, so it's close! I'm sooo excited...... If you ask me how I'm doing while I'm completing WD tasks - you may not hear excitement - but I am. :)

Finally. The day I've been waiting for!

((If there are errrors... please over look them... my students lunch was over 2 mins ago!))

No comments:

Post a Comment