I'm totally NOT in the mood to go to Galveston bc I'm sooo tired ((but more because I want to upload wedding pictures to Facebook!! hehe)) but just for my HUSBAND and the fact that he wants to hang out with his friends - I will SUBMIT ((oh no!! There's what word!!)) and go happily!!! :) What lots of people DON'T realize about that "horrid" word submission - is that it makes your life so much easier and takes so much pressure off of the wife! I love it! It's not always very fun to sacrifice what you for what your husband does but I promise you, it is always worth it in the end. The husband/wife marriage relationship is to mirror the relationship between Christ and His Church...... We, as wives, are to submit to our husbands as unto God.... It's God commanding you to submit - not your husband. And, keeping in mind our marriage relationship is to mirror Christ and the Church, our submitting to our husband equates to and is to be an example for the world, the Church (believers in Christ) submitting to Christ. Whenever do we go wrong when we submit to Christ? What I am not saying is that our husbands are on the same level as Christ and they won't ever make a mistake - they aren't and they will. What I am saying is that when you obey God and submit to your husband unto Christ (that means, when Christ asks/tells you to do something, we SHOULDN'T NOT do it, we shouldn't blatently rebel, nor have an attitude.) I do realize that we often delay, drag our feet, and make excuses about obeying God but does that ever end well? NO. Submit to your husband as if God is asking/telling you to do something.... you're obeying God, not your husband. And, you will never go wrong submitting to Him!!!
So, of to Galveston I go with a smile on my genuine smile on my face to enjoy time with my wonderful husband!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Valentine's Day Eve!!!!!!! ((Yes, I'm excited!! It's our first Valentine's Day as husband and wife!!!!))
No comments:
Post a Comment